First birthday

anyone can share how you celebrate ur LO's 1st birthday? I need some ideas... mind sharing the cost and location for the celebration too? it would b best if able to include photos... :) TIA

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can do it at home? Have simple decorations and invite close family and friends. No need for extravagance. Reckon baby will appreciate it anyways :)

8y ago

house is too small to hold guests... my hubby say his parents might invite a lot of guests cause it's the 1st birthday... like wat most ppl say, mainly for show only... I thinking to diy most of the things to save cost...

we had it at our new place and DIY the dessert table. only the cake and marshmallows were bought for muslim friends

Post reply image

Can consider McDonald's party at East Coast Kallang. They can handle the kids games as well and have an indoor playground

Post reply image
VIP Member

i did a home party. i diy everything myself. did two sessions. first session tea party. night time steamboat session

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/best-birthday-party-themes-for-kids

this is my son bdae decoration do it at home cake about $80 decoration stuffs from taobao table from caterer.

Read more
Post reply image
7y ago

Where did u order the cake?

VIP Member

At home. Most convenient location. Hired caterer and dessert table providers. Doing the same for #2 soon!

VIP Member

We held it at condo function room. $600. 12 pax. Dr Seuss theme. Planned it 24 hours before the party ;)

Post reply image

Did Shanayahs 1st at SIA club. Got the catering from them as well. Some pics on our own candy table.

Post reply image
5y ago

Thank You Roshni. Bought most of it online and rented a helium tank.

VIP Member

Just did mine in NSRCC! Total with location , dessert table, cake and buffet is around 1.5k