Review of dr khoo chong kiat ✅

Has anyone seen dr khoo chong kiat at KKH?pls share your experience

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Seeing dr khoo chong kiat now @26th week! He’s very experienced. Casual and hippy type. Previously my tests elsewhere made me worry about my baby due to the bad Oscar test. My friend recommended me to visit him. He explained to me all the reasons for having such a bad test result (which my previous gynae couldn’t) and asked me to take another blood test, instead of doing pervasive test. My previous gynae asked me to do pervasive test immediately..

Read more

dr khoo chong kiat is very good and friendly. My friend visited him. After the deliver he took a pic of my friend, her baby and friend's husband and the very next day for check up he got the picture for their copy :)

dr khoo chong kiat is very calm and composed. His clinic looks pretty immaculate and the staff is very cooperative and helpful. Definitely recommended.

I had heard good things about dr khoo chong kiat but this was the first time I had consulted him. He was very helpful and I had a good experience.

dr khoo chong kiat is a very approachable and an experienced doctor. My surgery went well and I had a smooth recovery. I would highly recommend him.

2y ago

may i check if u do csec w him and how abt his stitching?

My friend delivered with Dr Khoo and couldn't stop raving about him. He imparts full information and is a very good listener.

The thing I like about dr khoo chong kiat is he always goes the extra mile in sharing his advise and experiences.

My friends all love dr khoo chong kiat. He is Definetly a doctor With passion unlike many others.

yes I have seen dr khoo chong kiat too. Very friendly and patient gynae. Pro natural too

thanks