Can anyone please tell me that at what age should I make my child sleep in a separate room?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, I do not think you can decide on a particular age, primarily because sleeping alone would increase the chances of SIDS. If the child sleeps alone, in sleep he would not know when he gets curled up in the blanket or quilt. I think that SIDS should be a factor to decide when you should start making your kid sleep in his room. If he is sleeping nicely with not covering up himself with a quilt, and doesn't take turns at night to get entangled in the cover. I suggest let the child be 4 and then make him sleep in his room. And make sure you check him at night that he sleeping well. I personally, would not make my baby sleep in her room because when she would sleep with us, I may get disturbed when she turns but I would be disturbed whole night keeping a check in her room as how she is sleeping.

Read more

Hello, You can start at 2, I think. And if you have more than one child, you can make the little one sleep with her even before the age of two.My friend has two daughters and they both sleep in a separate room. One is 6 and the other one is one and a half. And younger one is comfortable and happily sleeps in the separate room.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26080)