Miscarried twice consecutively

Hi anyone miscarried twice consecutively? Feeling really down as it happened to me :( Any successful pregnancies after you miscarried a couple of times? May I know what u did differently for a successful one? Thanks in advance.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi ladies. I had a miscarriage too in Jan 2021, at 7 weeks. After my miscarriage I tried again right after the 1st period cycle, and I'm now at my 33 weeks already with my 2nd pregnancy. Don't give up hope, and stay strong💕 I only miscarried once, and I cant relate to those who miscarried consecutively in a row, but i can relate to the effect of going through one. At first I was super depressed too, but I turnover my mindset and goals and end up my drive to have a baby is more than my fear of losing another, so I keep in trying. We are stronger than we think! 💪🏼💪🏼

Read more

Hi, I has miscarriage twice consecutively, and had a baby on the third try. I started taking bak foong pills for general maintenance of womb health. Other than that, I don't remember specially doing anything special when I was trying to conceive. Remember to take folic acid too! Once I found out I got pregnant, I stayed at home most of the time and minimise travelling. I requested to WFH mostly. Had some false alarms/scare moments during my 3rd pregnancy. Gynae told me chances of a third consecutive miscarriage is quite low. Anyway, take care and all the best to you!

Read more

I just miscarried too. Had a hard time conceiving even after doing iuis and IVF but naturally conceived few months ago and lost it at week 8. Devastated. Going to try after my nx menstrual cycle and hope the same thing doesn’t happen again. So much fear. I have a friend who miscarried twice but she had a 3rd one to full term so don’t give up!

Read more

Perhaps try out TCM acupuncture? And follow the diet plan that TCM physicians advises based on ur body’s constitution. I didn’t have miscarriage but I had difficulties conceiving. I am in my last trimester now. All the best, mummy to be :)

I would like to know please. Personally just miscarried too. Broke my heart, want to try again but I’m so afraid that I may miscarry again too.

3y ago

Same here

Cheer up ! I had a miscarriage too. Its my first baby. Now I had a hard time to conceive again. I'm scared if it will happen again. 😣

No. And thanks to God🙏😊