KKH Pre-admission Paperwork

Anyone knw when does KKH tells u to do pre-admission paperwork? I just asked the nurse and she said on e day u deliver can do e admission paperwork. I am wondering there is no hospital checklist provided???

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did pre-admission during my 2nd last appointment. Glad that i did, as once i had pain and rushed to the hospital, my hubby was also able to come along with me. Didn't really had to wait to do paperwork etc. Just submit the documents and you can go to your labour ward to wait for birth and rest.

I did mine when I was about 36weeks. Check with your gynae. Gynae should give u a pre admission form to present at the pre admission office at level 1. The staff will go thru with you how much to pay/deduct cpf ects... But no checklist was given

I settled all the preadmission paperworks during my last checkup appointment. So that on the delivery day itself, it wont be rushing, and hubby will be free and can be with me.

Super Mum

Yea on delivery day itself. I went in after my water bag broke. The husband did the paperwork while i sat on a wheelchair waiting

VIP Member

yea on the day when im getting induced.