kkh pre admission

hi mummies who delivered or will be delivering in kkh, im under subs class and have been wanting to do pre admission when i was 34 weeks but was declined. Its because in the health buddy app under admissions, there's still nothing. I am 37 weeks 4 days today and when i went for my 36 weeks 6 days check up, i wanted to do pre admission but was again declined. Any option?? Since my 34 weeks 6 days appointment it has been with a midwife. Not a gynae or doctor. So when I asked about this, they did not even help me out on answering my enquiry. I am keen to do pre admission so that husband won't be rushing to settle all of the documents by himself as english isnt his first language.. :(

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You should be able to do pre admission after 36 weeks onwards as you need to book a bed soon. I can't recall when I did pre admission. You may request for other language speaking if needed. I am sure the pre admission receiptionist will be able to help you. I am under subsidy and I had no issues in booking. The staff were friendly and explain procedure. They will ask your citizenship, what class and what package, take Q number and wait in line before settling the necessary.

Read more
7mo ago

Perhaps you might want to speak with the clinic or doctor upon check up and set your concern pertaining this. Hope this helps