Anyone here knows where to buy bugaboo in Sg with better pricing or freebies? Heard its controlled price for this brand.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In Singapore, my friends usually order them from Motherswork.com.sg, Mothercare.com.sg or Firstfewyears.com.sg -- you're right, the prices are pretty similar and controlled. Occasionally, there might be credit card discounts so maybe that's a way to get a Bugaboo at a cheaper price? If you don't mind secondhand stuff, you can try perusing Carousell or GumTree -- they might have preloved ones in good condition for sale. A friend of mine bought the Bugaboo Donkey but she sold it away soon after her second was born. Apparently it was too big and bulky for her taste. Since Bugaboos are really pricey, best to research them properly or else you might end up losing some money over this purchase.

Read more
8y ago

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback and prompt reply. :)

VIP Member

I have checked with the retailers on bugaboo. It's prices are strictly controlled. You can consider getting it from Carousell. Or wait for some baby fairs. Prices won't be cheaper but probably 1-2 extras freebies only.

Read more

Yea it's kinda controlled everywhere. I bought mine in Australia when I went for my babymoon. It's slightly cheaper there. Slightly only though.

I didn't know that the prices were controlled. That surely explains now. I've always wanted a bugaboo.

Mummys market maybe you want to check them out.