what month we know baby gender?

Hi , anyone know how many month we know our baby gender ? And how many month for us to prepare baby clothes & etc?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... Many pregnant women find out their baby's sex (if they choose to know) during their midpregnancy ultrasound, which is usually done between 16 and 20 weeks. However, if your gynecologist can't get a clear view of the baby's genitals, it may not be possible to tell for sure.

VIP Member

if u take harmony test, u can get accurate gender reveal at ard 13 weeks, if not wait for ard 20 weeks for the full scan, but that one only guessing based on the genital shape, not really confirm unless they saw boy genital then it's confirm a boy 😄

You can know baby gender at 18weeks by scan or 12 weeks by blood test. I started buying baby clothes only after knowing the gender (some were handover) & try to get everything else ready by 32-33weeks.

If you did panorama, you’ll know ur baby’s gender as early as 9weeks. Otherwise, you’ll know your baby’s gender on your 20weeks scan :)

VIP Member

You can choose to do panorama or harmony that will test your blood for baby gender if you don't want to wait! :) did mine at 10 weeka

VIP Member

When I did the Panorama test, it was included. That was on the 11th week. Otherwise, around 5 months during one of the ultrasound.

TapFluencer

If you take NIPT then 12 weeks. If not then detailed scan at 20 weeks. I din buy much clothes, mainly hand-me-downs.

From 20 weeks onward when doing the detailed scan. U can start buying baby clothes then depending on the gender.

VIP Member

5th mth onwards, unless u opt for Harmony test. Started prepping for clothes only in week 36.

I did not do any genetic testing during first trimester so only found out at 20 weeks