Anyone has experience pile during pregnancy? Is there anything that can be done or can only endure till give birth? 33 weeks currently

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also had piles for my first pregnancy. It was so painful that I can't even walk. Even after that, I still have piles even though I'm no longer constipated. Drink prune juice will help to prevent your piles from getting worse.. it is only after birth then things will be back to normal..

Yes during third trimester. Doc gave me proctocedyl suppository.. It improved after I used it everyday for a week(doc gave me 10 suppository to be used when necessary).. But it came back 2weeks after😂 but still not as bad when I first got it.

me too but doc cant prescribe any medicine, doc only advise to eat more fiber vegetables and drink more water, my piles already abt one mth still havnt recover 😒doc say even its heal , when u natural birth , it will be back again 😨😖

VIP Member

Most of them will endure till they given birth. My cousin endure it the whole 40weeks of pregnancy

7y ago

She said initially it was bearable till it reaches the last 4 weeks. She had to slow walk the entire time.