Pregnancy Cryst

Anyone had cryst during pregnancy? I am 4 week now and I am very worried.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I fell a victim to a trade sc*m approximately seven months ago. Through  a phishing scam, a grifter gained access to my account. They made off with 2.8 BTC. I was horrified. I attempted everything to get my money refunded by contacting support, but they can not even help me. However, a friend of mine told me about a recovery expert with the mail (jeffsilbert39 @ gmail • com). he assisted me in combating different investment fraudsters, but I can only thank God that I was able to reclaim my funds DM him on whatsapp +84 94 7671524.

Read more

I want to make an advice Do not trade with platform you don't know I about and even if you are sure of it don't trade more than you can afford to loss. I lost a lot trading with a scam broker who I tend to give a better profit return Ooo was able to recover $28,500 from them with the guidance of Jeff silbert a recovery expert. Reach out to Jeff for assistance into a better trade and how tao recover from previous loses WhatsApp +84 94 767 1524. Email: jeffsilbert39 gmail com.

Read more
Super Mum

Nope