My newborn don’t like me

Anyone got experience to share?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When my son gave me a hard time from eating to sleeping, I chose to think positive that he just want me to rest and let someone else do the chores. I used to thinks he hates me but he was just being difficult at best, definitely no hate. He is 2.6 yrs now. :) Think positive!

Hi, Don't worry about it. Your baby is getting used to it and hence it takes time. Just keep singing lullabies and holding your baby in your arms and your baby will soon will not be even able to imagine of being away from you at all

Totally nothing personal. Newborns don’t know what is like and dislike yet. Just carry on doing what u need to do and build bonds over time. The initial stage is just about survival - for u and for ur baby!

Ur newborn is not used to it . Just continue holding him/talk to him / sing lullaby for him and he will never want to be apart from u !

Keep talking to him in a calm way, always give him a hug and kiss, babies have their moods too... And they can feel what u feel

VIP Member

Don’t give up! Slowly try to bond with your newborn and let him/her get familiar with your smell.

Try to spend more time with baby. Over time he will stick to you.

Don’t give up!