Pain At Uterus Area

Anyone experience slight sharp pain at around uterus area in tri 2 preg? Is like after sitting down and sit up, u wil feel e short sharp pain.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... Pain in the groin is seldom ever normal. Though pain in the lower abdomen is a normal symptom of pregnancy, pain in the groin region is usually associated with an ectopic pregnancy. The growth in the size of the uterus may also cause pain the groin area. As the uterus grows, it exerts an increasing pressure on the muscles and the ligaments around it. these muscles also stretch in order to give the uterus room to grow. This too could cause pain in the groin. If you are experiencing pain in the groin region in the second trimester, it is best to consult your doctor and get a professional view.

Read more

I ever feel those when i stood up stand after long hours of seating... I didnt went to see gynae immediately as it only happen once a so far... i went for checkup yesterday everything is fine

Read more
5y ago

No , he didn’t mention anything about the pain... he say could be muscle got stretched... but every was fine

Pls seek gynae for advise

See gynae