Is it okay?

Anyone experience LO dont drink alot of milk. Shes bottle fed. Nowadays she dont really reach her average daily intake....Always wanna play and keep stick out tongue? lo weight is ok. I asked the nurse, nurse say when they are full they naturally will stop drinking. if the weight growth is okay mean its fine. Am i thinking too much??

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My baby was also like this throughout her 3rd month onwards. Always make us worry about her weight but her weight is still within the lowest percentile and the pd told us is ok. Fast forward now she’s 10months likes to drink milk when she see the bottle she will reach her hand out for it but when it comes to solid she don’t want to eat so we have to think of ways to make her eat. We maintain the mentality that so long as she got eat solid it’s ok since for now her main food source is milk. I guess they will get better, try thinking that so long as she got drink and her weight is within the range it’s fine. 🙂

Read more
3y ago

thankyou for sharing your experience! because mine was ever since she recovered from flu after a week or 2 she start to drink like this.. last check her weight at 50 percentile..so I guess she will be fine bah.. 😅

Hi mummy, not sure how old your LO is. If she has a good amount of wet diapers, and growing fine, nothing to worry about.

3y ago

going 3 months in 10 days. what causes her to change her appetite...she used to drink same amt for whole feeding 😅