NIPT Test results

anyone done the NIPT test and got the results already? i took it last friday at NUH and now i have to painstakingly wait till next month to get the results. not sure how im suppose to keep calm. is there anyway i could get the results earlier?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We took NIPT test from Raffles Hospital, it took 2 weeks for us to know the result. We knew ours yesterday and we have a baby girl 👧❤️

I just took it last week and doc mentioned that it would take about 10 working days before the results is out! So patiently waiting 😊

I took it 2 weeks ago at Parkway East Hospital. They told me results out in 2 weeks but I ended getting the results within a week!

I would like to know too. My upcoming appt is this wed at NUH too (wk12) n I think they will ask me to do NIPT. How is the process like?

7mo ago

Thx for sharing. Can't wait for the appt.

How do they release nipt results at NUH? Do you hv to wait for next appt or do they call you when results are out?

4mo ago

If there’s any issues, NUH will call you within 2-3 weeks. if all’s ok, NUH will provide you the report details and results during your next appointment (maybe next nearest appt or 2/3 weeks time)

I did mine at 12 week. And the result came out in a week