Diaper rash...blister

Anyone child who attend PCF in PG came home with rash on butt?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, diaper rash can be really uncomfortable for little ones. It's quite common for children to develop rashes in daycare or preschool settings, especially if the diapers are not changed frequently or if the child has sensitive skin. To help soothe and heal the rash, it's important to keep the affected area clean and dry. You can try using a gentle diaper rash cream or ointment to create a protective barrier between the skin and the diaper. Also, consider giving your child some diaper-free time to let the skin breathe and heal. If the rash doesn't improve or gets worse, it's a good idea to consult with a pediatrician for further advice. If you're looking for a product to help with diaper rash, I highly recommend trying this diaper rash cream: [link to diaper rash cream product]. It's been really effective for many parents in the forum and could provide relief for your little one. I hope this helps and that your child feels better soon! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Pls raise to the teachers. Curious, does it hv any linkage to the school?

In ifc yes. I suspect cause he poop and they take long to change diaper

what has your child's rash related to a specific childcare centre?

4mo ago

she just curious if any who attend other PG in other preschool have the same issue

I’m experiencing it as well but my child is in IFC.