Anyone here brought your infant to see Tcm for cough and fever? Where? And was it effective? I have heard good reviews of Yu Guo for TCM fever

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try Yu Guo Chinese Physician, I've heard good reviews of the place. They offer child massages that will help in the treatment and prevention of childhood illnesses. They are located at: 8 Jalan Masjid #B1-01 S418944 Tel: 6447 4761 Operating hours: Weekdays (closed on Wednesday) Morning 9am-12.30pm Noon 2pm-5pm Night 6.30pm-8.30pm Saturday 9am-12:30pm 2pm-5pm Sunday 9am-12:30pm Closed on public holidays

Read more

Yes, I took my baby to Yu Guo too. Long waiting time but I was there to build up my gal's digestive systems and to 'tiao' her body. She attended cc and often fell sick. I personally was not impressed as I was not attended by the more experienced sinseh. In the end, I went YU ren Seng at tpy branch where the sinseh is more personalized and professional, I feel.

Read more

I send my kids to Yu Guo too, TCM must go back review few times and Tui Na (massage) unlike western medicine work faster. But is good because TCM really can help to build up immunity stronger and medicine not strong. Must find your convenient and the waiting time is at list half an hour weekday, weekend is 1 hour.

Read more

if u stay at Jurong west u can try yuan an Zhan medical shop at block 517 west st 52..I always bring my bb there ..after eatting the Med for the first time he alrdy recover...

if you are staying in west, shan dong also not bad for tuina on cough and fever. its located at blk 134 jurong east central level 4.

VIP Member

Yes, I have been going to Yu guo for tcm treatment for fever for my little one