Going to USS when pregnant?

Anyone been to USS when pregnant? What did you end up doing for so many hours when everyone else were on rides since we can't take any 🥲There aren't any rides that we can take right? Even Shrek 4D adventure since the chair moves suddenly.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, I've been to USS when I was pregnant. It can feel a little tricky because of all the rides, but there are still plenty of things you can do to have a great time! While everyone else is on the rides, you can take the opportunity to explore the different themed zones, enjoy the live shows and entertainment, and indulge in some delicious snacks. You can also take it easy and enjoy the atmosphere, maybe even take some time to relax and people-watch. As for the Shrek 4D adventure, you're right that the chair moves suddenly, so it's best to avoid that one. But there are other attractions like the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round, and the Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase that you can still enjoy. Just be sure to check the safety guidelines and restrictions for each attraction before getting in line. And don't forget to stay hydrated and take breaks when you need to. Have a wonderful time at USS! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I went uss last nov for a company event and was in my 39 wks pregnancy. Theres nth much that can be done, not even shows. But i managed to get into shrek as they told me to take the non shaky seats. :) anyway i only wanted to bring my big one there to shop 😂

TapFluencer

doesnt seem like much to do indeed 🤔 i actually went there with my LOs during company event & just walked around as I chose to care for them

1mo ago

Not sure about USS… but when I was in USJ with husband while I was 24 weeks pregnant, the staff actually offered me a “child shift card” - it is meant for one of the parents to wait with kid(s) while the other parent go on the ride. After that parents can switch w/o queuing in line again. They allowed me to use that card and wait for husband while he goes on rides:) best thing is, I get to sit down in ac/sheltered area and scroll my phone (they have a separate waiting room for each ride), no need to walk around outdoor to find seats! Maybe u can try looking online if USS has this service too? :)

💕

💕