Exclusive pumping mummies out there?

Hi mummies! I have been exclusively pumping since my LO’s birth as he doesn’t latch well 🥲 can any mummies share their experiences when they’re going out for long hours? So far, what i did is to express right before i go out as the expressed milk can only last up to 4 hours. That means, i can only go out for a shortwhile. Do you ladies also bring your pump to pump outside? Cause as you know, we need to pump every 3-4hours or our milk supply will deplete.. so when i pump outside, can give to LO directly. I just find that it’s rather tiring but i would love to continue giving breastmilk to LO. 🥲#advicepls #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use pump right before heading out, either store that freshly expressed milk n bring out previously pumped milk or bring that freshly expressed milk out. Whichever I bring, I will bring in cooler bag with ice pack. If i head out for long, I just bring pump along or skip a session. As long make u make up for it or don't do it often it shouldn't be an issue

Read more

Last time i will leave it as it is n not pump when i m out. After that i got baby express be free and use it and try to pump 3-4h. But sometimes im lazy… my supply isnt good so sometimes it may take 2 pumps to make up one meal.. so i also got packit and also put some ice packs in there (kiasu)..

TapFluencer

I will pump before I go out bit of long hours I'll bring the pump and pump outside

bring along breast-pump whenever I'm out