Alcohol

Anyone accidentally drank alcohol (gin cocktail) before realising they were pregnant at 4 weeks? I only drank a glass...wondering if any side effects?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, don't be worried. At 4 weeks the baby is really just a ball of cells. No body parts or system has been developed yet. I had a CRAZY night of celebration drinks at 4weeks pregnant - 10 different bars all in a night. I had way too many bottles of beers, at least half a bottle of red wine, multiple tequila shots and rum with coke the day before I found out I was pregnant. I also smoked atleast 1 packet of cigarettes that night. I stayed clear of alcohols and cig since then and I'm 35 weeks+3 days pregnant today. Baby is fine. All the best to your pregnancy :)

Read more

I dunno if it will affect but there was this channel 8 drama, the girl was just 1 month pregnant and went heavy drinking become drunk, end up it shows the baby came out fine. My point is they wouldn’t show something that is so dangerous on the TV if it wasn’t okay 😉

i drank heavily x2 at separate party occasions up till i was gg into 7months, but i didnt know i was pregnant even. after i found out my pregnancy, i stopped and took care of my diet. now baby gg 4months, healthy abd cheeky baby 😂

VIP Member

It's okay! I was drinking alcohol at 3rd week too, way much more than a glass without realising I'm pregnant. :) baby currently is still healthy at third trimester

Don’t worry. I drank more than 5 bottles of beer before realizing pregnant at week 5, Cocktails should be lighter than that. My baby is still ok now 33 weeks.

VIP Member

Nothing happen for single shot .. it may affects to baby if multiple times better avoid for ur unborn child

VIP Member

should be ok and somemore its just cocktail. but now just take care of your diet ok mummy!

Should not be. Just be careful on your diet from now onwards. Congrats on your pregnancy.

VIP Member

I do accidentally drank soju, didnt know i pregnant and i vomitted but luckily baby safe

VIP Member

should be ok. make sure to take care of your diet from now onwards 😊 congrats!