Hi, anybody heard of this millennium cactus juice? Read that can give to children to boost immune system. Dunno how true. Anyone has tried it and can give review? I do know it is v expensive.

Post image
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I've heard of this product more than 10years ago. I haven't tried this yet but was told of it's benefit. I've tried some of other product from this E-Excel co. (It's a MLM co). I took some health set fm then and I did felt my stamina improved a lot. (I could swam 20 laps non stop but leisurely) From what I know, MLM has their own lab and clinical researcher. Having said that personally I think u need to do more research if u intend to let your little one try this. Although I think it works well for me as an adult then. Hope this helps! :)

Read more

Yes, I gave my kids drink even during babies. It's made of cactus , that is very nourishing immune system of our children and mummies too, I drank it during my 4 pregnancies too. I understand there are extensive safety testing done to ensure the food safety. If you want , can whatsapp me +65-9090 9942, or visit my blog about Millennium : http://www.joselynewholesomefood.com/2017/07/wonders-of-cactus-in-eexcel-millennium.html

Read more

I am on my 7th month pregnancy and has been drinking it from early trimester. To be honest, I do not feel much difference except on my last check up at the government clinic, the nurse actually commented that my tummy is so smooth and shiny. Unlike some mummies that suffer from stretch marks. I am unsure if it's due to my intake of this millennium drink or it is just me. I have also stock up to drink after delivery.

Read more
3y ago

I never drink this kinda drinks and I have no stretch marks for both my pregnancies. So it's not related. More like due to skin elasticity.

Hi dear never heard of this. Where did you purchase it from? If you do have more information do share with us please. Have a blessed day

8y ago

Read from FB .. A mommy shared about this .. So I wonder if anybody here has tried and gotten any review

it's a great product for adults, but I've not heard about giving to children.

still drinking it! it's great for after c sect.

VIP Member

Never heard of it

TapFluencer

Never heard of it

Never heard