Hello, would love to know if you give your toddler any supplements or particular food that can support immune system? Your input is appreciated.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No vitamins are needed esp for multivitamins if they take whole food/fruits. It may do them more harm then good esp those synthetic and un-natural with added sugar. Read the labels before buying. If you really need to buy, buy organic coconut oil, green pasture fermented cod liver oil & butter oil, biogaia or lactogg as probiotics. Do note all mentioned are not vitamins. They are raw & natural food. For organic oil - you can get from iherb. If you want can use my code zsc377 for instant discounts. Delivery by singpost takes less than a week. Many organic and natural products there too. Last thing, change your child'a diet. Reduce sugar/salt/seasonings intake. Give antibiotics & hormones free meat. :)

Read more

With both my boys, besides their daily meals. The only additional supplement i give is Vitamin C. Vitamin C has all the benefits to boost immune system. If your child is taking a balance diet then you need not to worry about other tyoes of supplements such as Multi Vits. There are also many forms of Vitamin C, Scotts Emulsion, Gummies and even chew tablets. You may want to consider Scotts Emulsion or Redoxon. https://www.scottskids.com/sg/faq.html http://www.redoxon.com.sg/en/product.php/vitamin-c-for-kids Personally i love Redoxon. CHEERS. Happy reading!

Read more

My boy was prone to cough and fever when he was younger and he was admitted to hosp due to bronchitis before. We have tried a lot of medicine, TCM and tuina but none was useful. I was recommended by my Friend to try some essential oil. I diffuse it for three days, and the cough went off. I'm amazed by how it helps to unblocked and clear the airway. Perhaps you could try too. Kindly make sure the essential oil that you are using is 100% pure and safe for children.

Read more
3mo ago

May I know any particular brand and scent?

In the past, my boys fall sick easily due to air-con preschool environment. When one child is sick, it will pass around very quickly and the children soon fall sick one by one. So I google and found that kids can actually take elderberry syrup to boost up their immune system.... It really helps. Nowadays, my boy don't fall sick and he recovered faster from normal cold and cough.

Read more

I will recommend Vitamins A, C and D all are to important for toddler's immune system. Vitamin A helps your toddler to see in dim light, as well as keeping her skin healthy. Vitamin C helps your toddler to absorb iron from the food she eats. Iron is essential for healthy blood. Vitamin D is important for good bone health. Hope my info help your find the vitamins your want.

Read more
VIP Member

I think a healthy lifestyle & well balanced diet will sufficiently support the child immune system. I do not feed my toddler any supplements or particular food. I think as long as the child has the habit to eat healthily there is no need to eat any supplements. Always make sure they go outdoor regularly to exercise to ensure they maintain an active healthy lifestyle

Read more

i give them probiotics, digestive enzymes antioxidants, omega 3.. all in ,childcare.. they were prone to cold and hfmd before i started the supplements.. supplements really helped to build their immunity.. even if they fall sick.. it's only mild and recover quickly. also helped with my gals ecezma..

11mo ago

hi my son has the same digestive and eczema problem. would you recommend what specific supliment is this? thanks

My son used to get sick often but after my friend introduce me G3 juice, it has improve his immune system. If you're interested to know more about the product. I am more than willing to share with you. Sorry i censored the kids face for the confidential purposes. :) PM me 97415544. :)

Post reply image

Usually will be Vitamin C or Multivitamins or AntiOxidants. I give them these and they rarely fell sick nowadays unless in the past, sick almost every week. If anyone is interested, you can reach me at 96996965 to get it. Btw, these are from Australia.

Read more
Post reply image

Tried a few supplements but all rejected. Before going Playgroup, I put on Immune System balm on his clothing & used Essential Oils (Immune System) every night before he goes to sleep. :)