Long Term Visit Pass

Anybody apply LTVP for child born overseas before? Can it be done alone before bringing the baby back to Sg?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Not sure if it's different for children, but for adults they need the embarkation/disembarkation card + other docs + applicant & sponsor to be present at ICA to complete the formalities. so the individual has to be already in sg