Any of your LO drinks ️Similac intelli-Pro formula milk? Does your LO has phelgmy sound ? Cause constipation? I find it very sweet. Wanted to change to other brands. Tried Nan Optipro2 and it gives him constipation. I'm thinking of trying Mamil gold 2.. Any of your LO tried mamil gold and doesn't give constipation ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Usually formula-fed babies are likely to have constipation. From your description of the stage of formula milk that your baby is taking, i presume he has started solids. Common solids food such as rice cereal that is low in fibre can be a cause of constipation coupled with insufficent intake of liquids. You can consider the following methods to treat it: *Help him to get some exercise. While he's lying on his back, gently move his legs in a forward, circular motion as if he was pedaling a bicycle. *Massage your baby's belly. Measure three finger-widths below his navel on the lower left side and apply gentle but firm pressure there with your fingertips. Press until you feel a firmness or mass. Maintain gentle but constant pressure for about three minutes. *Try giving prune or apple juices into his formula milk.

Read more