Review of hock hua confinement 🥗

Any review on hock hua confinement package herbs? Please share for care,

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I ordered the Eu Yan Sang confinement herbal package. I found that it was more worth it as compared tohock hua confinement because it also contains So Hup and Bak Foong pills rather than just soup packages, plus it also comes with a comprehensive chart so you know what soups to take each day. The price difference is negligible, plus you can get the package for $268 if you have the PAssion card.

Read more

hock hua confinement Complete Pack $228 seems to be cheaper compared to Eu Yan Seng 28-Day Essential Kit For New Mum - Postnatal Confinement Care $299. Both of the herbs package's contents look quite similar. Confinement pre-pack herbs is very convenient and easy to use if you do not engage a confinement lady to cook for you.

Read more

Chair lao ban toa payoh offers you tasty and appetizing soups. The best thing about is it doesn't have the usual Singapore taste and is more Hongkong leaning. Highly recommended!

Super Mum

$1k is too much. I bought a full confinement package from Lao Ban Niang with herbal soup, red date tea, baby bath, mum's bath and herbs for milk boosting for less than $600

Herbs are tightly sealed in small plastic bags, every instruction is precise and clear. The soups are also great taste wise. I think the complete package is priced at $268

value for money, instructions were clear, helped me during my confinement. the only downside, I'm not sure if the herbs are too much for my baby who has jaundice.

Any idea about the price for hock hua confinement package in 2020? Is it very expensive? Also, anyone used the service recently? Would love to get some feedback.

Please try Hock Hua herbal package, my nanny highly recommended & claimed that the quality & quantity is way better than others. I quite regret to get from MP.

I've got only good things to say in my madam partum confinement soup review. It is best for those who don't know what soups to cook for confinement.

Hock Hua confinement pacakage herbs are good. You can find them here: http://www.hockhuaestore.com.sg/web/Products_Details.aspx?CODE_ID=S010120000