post natal massage

Any recommendations for a good post natal Malay traditional masseuse?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I told up a 10 day package with Kak Salina for approx. $800 which includes steaming, bengkung jamu. Thoroughly enjoyed her massages and it was the one time that I could sleep with no worries. Also my tummy "flatten" after all 10 sessions! Although I believed that it would have gone down even more because I didn't wear the bengkung for as long as I was told to. You can contact her on Facebook "Salina Ibrahim". She's widely sought after so her slots are taken up quickly :)

Read more

try Mdm Saodah (post natal massage ex-Babies Bellies) 9685 8057 she's a certified masseuse. all NUH female doctors find her. i fall asleep couple of times

2y ago

She is so good, I’m currently with her too and I fall asleep too. Was soooo comfortable

I found this article extremely helpful on post natal malay traditional masseuse : https://sg.theasianparent.com/postnatal-massage-singapore/

Hi! can try Noura Sam with 20 over years of experienced, contact 94345343. FB - Noura Sam Warisan Bonda.

I'm currently having it with this Malay lady Shima 8222 6593. She's quite good and friendly in helping.

thanks