Any recommendation for baby full month food caterer? Looking for 200 pax

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used the safe and predictable Neo garden - The food was good but a little salty (I was very thirsty after eating!) If you go with them, do order the "xin zhuo beehoon" , "curry chicken", "Honey chicken" and "Eclairs" The set up pretty simple, just some balloons and a diaper cake. I went with them as got discount for sg50 babies (30% off) and the price is very value.

Read more

You can consider Chili Api or Rasel. Not sure what is your budget. Chili Api serves delicious Peranakan food but it's kinda pricy while Rasel serves awesome western food at pretty affordable price. Both are Halal certified caterers. I ordered my customized birthday cake from Pine Garden at Ang Mo Kio. :)

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I tried Neo garden and gim tim restaurant buffet and another vegeterian buffet.Not bad for both and neo garden are common but is also having promotion of 50% if cater above 100 . I had more than 200 pax so i separate into 3 catering and everything is good ☺ Set up fast and food are more than enough

Read more

Neo garden is very common 4 me. I prefer a caterer dat can provide food and cake at the same time. I chose e-creative. Their choices of food is quite delicious and portion given is quite alot. It has got tasty cakes too. All my guests love it.

Read more

I tried before Stamford catering, Mum's kitchen, orange clove and few others but so far my preferred choice is this https://lexincatering.com.sg I like the taste of food, suit me the most.

Orang clove, set up is nice, food is nice, price on high side compare to normal caterers. Non halal though. If halal, it will be deli-hub

I tried ecreative and gim time restaurant buffet..... not bad.....really good comment from my Frensham and relative...

If is halal one, go for Chilli api. Food is nice and they have baby full month packages

VIP Member

We love neo garden! Generous portion and nice food ◡̈

VIP Member

Neo Garden For Non Halal & Deli Hub For Halal :)