Any fans of Organic Baby milk formula here? Any recommendations on local / imported brands in SG. Heard Topfer is good.

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am giving my son who is 2.5 years old Bellamy organic stage 3. He was breastfed until 2 years old. Personally I like the taste of the milk and he accepts it very well, from the transition of breastmilk to formula milk. I choose Bellamy as it is organic and easily available in Singapore. I don't mind to pay a little bit more to let my children to drink organic milk. I purchase my FM from www.babyonline.com.sg What I like about ordering through this website: - I can accumulate points to have cash rebates: 1dollar=1point - Free delivery above $80 - Very fast services as I normally receive the FM on the next day through courier.

Read more
Post reply image

My friend, who's a huge proponent for organic ingredients, uses HiPP for her baby. They have different kinds for different age group eg HiPP 2 is for babies 6 months and above and HiPP 3 is for toddlers etc. Every time she flies back to Singapore, she'll stock up on them. It's about 17SGD.

Post reply image
VIP Member

We used Bellamy's organic when I started needing to supplement breastmilk.

Never seen this before. Only seen hipp, holle, and Bellamy.

thanks