Anong mga fruits ang best pakainin sa mga toddlers na may common cold?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I know that eating fruits that are high in vitamin c (like citrus fruits) are great for PREVENTING common colds. Though, I'm not sure which fruits are beneficial for when someone is suffering from the sickness. Maybe consider water with fresh squeezed lemon juice? Or perhaps low sugar content yogurt, since the yogurt has probiotics that can help boost the immune system!

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14962)

For kids, we usually give ponkan or oranges if the have colds. We slice it into small pieces then serve. Calamansi juice is also okay, it's just that I noticed not all children are able to finish calamansi juice.

VIP Member

Citrus fruits are always the best for kids and even adults especially kapag may sakit. Calamansi juice is also okay. But it is always effective to let them drink lots of water.

You can try squeezing fresh oranges because it's not super sour but packed with vitamins C that can help prevent flu and common colds.