Anong magandang edad payagan ang anak mo gumamit ng gadgets?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

A lot of people are saying that gadgets are not good for children. But l have a nephew who is now 3yo. And he's well versed about gadgets. He doesn't personally have his own. He was just borrowing his mom's gadget. At first he was just observing on how to use it. Then nakaunang hawak na siya until naging magaling na talaga siyang humawak nang gadget. From cellphones, to tablets to an ipad. He knows it all at age 3. My point is, nobody taught him on how to use all these gadgets. He learned it on his own by just learning one particular gadget. Minememorize niya lang visually ang lahat nang icons even the back button and next button sa ibang gadgets. He knows where to find it. He's even a pro than my mom. What l'm saying is he was able to think, develop his skills visually, coordination of his hands at an early age, to solve his confusion, etc...l mean there are advantages and disadvantages in using these gadgets. All they need is to keep our eyes on them and guide them first in our homes on how to use it right. Because out there people have hundreds of them and might teach them the wrong way.

Magbasa pa

for me, dapat when he/she turned 13 para kahit papano natututo syang hndi sanayin ang sarili sa gadgets kasi sa panahon ngayon marami nang nakikita sa social media na hndi accurate sa edad ng bata. pero kung gsto mo naman na magkaron parin ng communication ang anak mo with ur relatives pwede namang acc mo nalang ang ipagamit mo para namomonitor mo. just saying lang hehe. soon to be mommy palang ako, and im only 20 yrs old

Magbasa pa

Personally, when I see that he's responsible enough to manage his time for play and studies. Ayoko kasi na mababad sya sa gadgets lalo na at an early age. I want to instill in him muna the discipline. So maybe around 10-12 years old, I can let him use gadgets but with close supervision.

VIP Member

as long as marunung n gumamit pwd nmn na kasi now a days madami pwd matutunan mga kids sa gadgets pero dapat may limit and bgyan n curfew sa paggamit.. may ibang kids dn kasi n pag d mo n bngay gadgets nagwawala n ng bongga..

Sounds manang or over-protective pero I wlll allow my daughter to use gadgets when she's like 12. But still with restrictions. I should know the passwords and no gadgets during schooldays.

Kapag magiging teenager na sya so mga 12years old siguro. That way, he knows na how to prioritize especially during schooldays.

My son learned it at age 5. pero limit lang sa pag gamit like 30mins lang and educational namn ang nilalaro nya at pin panood.

Ako 1 year old meron nang tablet si baby.. Useful siya kasi now 2 years old na siya marunong na siya mag count hehe

Maybe around grade school, but only a limited time. No more than two hours a day.

VIP Member

Kapag mejo malaki na para maingatan din ang gadgets