Anong genre ng music ang hilig nyo nung buntis kayo?

87 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

When I was pregnant I always play classical music.for me its relaxing pangtanggal stress from work- CD ni mozart pa ulit -ulit and its good for the unborn as well. At an early age it turned out She loves music! dances&sings well.are her talents.iwas a proudnmom when she was picked to be in front act for their school anniversary production in Solaire theater

Magbasa pa

I can relate to the Craig David songs haha Yun din ung uso nung nagbubuntis but I really used to listen to 80s-90s love songs. I only listened to classical music during bedtime as it is said to be good music to the unborn baby.

all genres except reggae hahaha today while typing this Who Run The World ni Beyoncé tumutugtog in the background 😄 sumasayaw ata anak ko napakalikot now..maka Beyoncé like mommy 😂

Classical - mostly Debussy, Beethoven, Mozart and Bach. Not because they say it's good for our baby's brain development but I just happened to have a liking for it while am pregnant. 😄

Western and K-Pop Music and Lo-fi music mas prefer ko ngayon para nagkakaron ako ng motivation gumalaw galaw. Dati kasi di pa ako buntis talagang metal and rock ang hilig kong pakinggan.

When I was pregnant with my eldest I only want RnB's or Pop hehe. Like Craig Davids and Usher. At my 2nd pregnancy I wasnt able to listen to music very much.

disney instrumental love songs 💕 at kinakantahan ko din si baby sa loob ng tummy ko , kasi for me, yun yung best music para sa kaniya 💕

VIP Member

RNB po sarap kasi sa tenga smooth lang, nkakatulog ako minsan dun lalo na sa gabi pahirapan ako mkatulog☺

VIP Member

Yung calm and soft sa tenga..don ko dn nafefeel Ang movements ng baby ko pag nagpapatugtog aq ng music.

Classic on my first pregnancy like nat king cole, andy williams and frank sinatra its very relaxing