Anonymous Confessions: Paano kung gay/lesbian...

Ang anak mo? Ano sa tingin mo ang magiging reaksyon mo? #pridemonth

Anonymous Confessions: Paano kung gay/lesbian...
199 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sorry but the truth is, thinking that you're a woman in a man's body or a man in a woman's body is simply a "mental disorder" and this should be cured. So my answer would be no. Besides being a gay or lesbian is not in the bible. I wouldn't want my child to grow up not thinking straight. Nakakadisappoint na ang mali noon ay binibigyan na ng katwiran para maging tama ngayon. The right word is not acceptance. It's correction and guidance. Also know that correction and guidance is different from rejection. Us parents should guide and not tolerate.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Looks like a lot of you HATES CORRECTIONS and does not know how to do it right. Do you know that if you love someone, you should be able to correct their wrong doings? If what you all do is to tolerate then shame on you. Mga magulang kayo. Magtama at magturo kayo ng may pagmamahal. Iniisip nyo mararamdaman ng anak nyo kesa sa tama at mali. Kayo sumisira sa mundo. Kaya ang daming tao ngayon na kapag nasaktan mo ikaw na masama kahit na "mali" naman talaga sila. And this is all because of your TWISTED beliefs and thinking.