Natural/c sec

Alot of my friends have been asking whether i would deliver naturally or c sec? Can someone elighten me whether we need to decide by now or? I am 24 wk and so far have not discussed anything with gynae.. so thats why i am confused why my friends ask me at an early stage?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

At 24 wks maybe still early for you to worry - you can always tell your friends that the doc haven’t recommended c-sec so most likely normal? But do consider what you’d prefer as well. If you have GD or preeclampsia it’s safer to go for c-sec.. you can talk to your gyne if you have any concerns (cost, recovery time, risks, baby’s condition during time of delivery etc..) Good luck mummy!

Read more

I think if your OB didnt mention anything, you can still deliver normally. Usually they will tell you/warn you if they see something that may cause you to deliver via csect (e.g. low lying placenta or baby is bigger than normal)

I would leave it to the professional judgement of the gynae on whether I would need a c-sect. If I do, then sure. Else would of course prefer a natural delivery due to cost and healing time etc.

VIP Member

At abt mid of 3rd trimester. My gynea asked me see if I wanted natural birk or c sec. I decided natural as I all along wanted to.

VIP Member

if your doc have not mention anything bout c-sect, you can still deliver normally.

TapFluencer

I decided CS on the day of delivery

TapFluencer

I decided when I'm 30 weeks.