Laging pagdudura

Ako lang ba or kayo din nakararanas ng laging pagdudura to the point na lagi akong may plastic sa tabi kasi mabilis napupuno ng laway bibig ko na kapag nalulunok ko nasusuka ko 🥺 hanggang ngaun may ganto padin akong pakiramdam simula pa to nung time na panay suka ko dahil sa paglilihi. Btw I'm 17weeks pregnant, any advice po pano mawala yung gantong feeling 🥺#pasagotmgamommies #advice #worried

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing excessive salivation to the point that it's causing discomfort. This condition is called hypersalivation, and it can indeed be challenging, especially during pregnancy. Here are some tips to help alleviate this feeling: 1. Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help manage excessive salivation and keep your mouth moist. 2. Sugar-Free Gum or Candy: Chewing sugar-free gum or sucking on sugar-free candy can help stimulate saliva production and reduce the feeling of excessive salivation. 3. Bland Diet: Avoiding spicy or acidic foods can sometimes help reduce saliva production. 4. Practice Stress-Relief Techniques: Stress and anxiety can sometimes exacerbate hypersalivation, so practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises or meditation may be beneficial. 5. Talk to Your Healthcare Provider: If the excessive salivation persists and becomes bothersome, it's essential to discuss it with your healthcare provider. They may be able to provide further advice or recommend treatment options. Remember, every pregnancy is unique, so it's crucial to seek personalized advice from your healthcare provider to ensure the well-being of you and your baby. Take care, and I hope you find relief soon! #pasagotngmga mommies #advice #worried https://invl.io/cll7hw5

Magbasa pa