Any recommendations on stretch mark creams?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

currently 17 weeks along in my pregnancy via IUI - successful at first try. had to take letrozole after menses to help with ovulation - go see my gynae every other day - they will monitor any follicles ovulation via trans vaginal ultrasound. when follicle is at a good size, gynae will schedule the IUI within 3 days. night before the procedure had to inject self at stomach with hcG. on day of IUI, husband will have to provide his sperms first early in the morning (there is a little private room for him). then they will bring the sperms to the lab for analysis and “cleaning”. go makan then come back again at 11am for procedure.

Read more
2y ago

need to have semi-full bladder for the procedure. gynae will do ultrasound check before the procedure. will insert a catheter (cannot feel) into the vagina and push through to the cervix. this was abit discomforting for me because my cervix was very tight so she had to manually manipulate the catheter through. then gynae will inject the sperm in through the catheter. cannot feel this either. all is done within 10mins. then have to lie down on your back for 30mins. upon discharge was given some progesterone patches to help thicken the uterus lining, antibiotics to prevent infection and mild painkiller to help with the stomach cramps after. gynae encouraged us to have sex that night and the next day but we cannot la cause i felt this constant dull throbbing pain in my abdomen then got no mood. then wait to see if your menses come or a positive pregnancy test result. hope this helps!

TapFluencer

use cocoa shea butter lotions

Palmer's cocoa butter

does aloe vera help?

Clarins or bio oil

using bio oil

Using clarins

VIP Member

bio oil

Bio oil