Hunger pangs

Hello! Am 8 weeks pregnant today. have been feeling sudden hunger pangs and if I do not eat something immediately/ asap, I get acid reflux. Any mommies experienced/experiencing the same thing as me? :(

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Ha ha it is so very normal, carry with you nuts, digestive biscuits or cookies whichever you like so that you can munch on when you feel hungry. Don't starve, then you might get acid reflex as you stated. in the due course you may develop aversions and cravings towards certain food items, accordingly you can eat and stay happy 😁 Ensure you drink plenty of water/fluids. I used to have a snacks box in our room to munch on even in the middle of the night

Read more

haha so I'm not alone! been complaining hungry very often since wk 6-7 till my hub always give me the weird look and I had to Google it's normal for him 🤭🤭 sometimes I will feel like the hunger is so bad that I'm like "shivering" kind :/

Happy to see im not alone. Im 6w pregnant and already facing the hunger pangs and acid reflux if I dont eat. Woke up in the middle of the night because of gastric like pains, but I ate something light before bed! Hang in there, mummy!

I am experiencing this hunger too every hour to 2. feel so stressed as I keep seeing my weight going up. 😣😣 been vomiting too especially when I am too hungry. acide reflux gets worst especially at night after taking the aspirin.

hii! i had the same experience frm my 1st trimester till abt 28 weeks. im on my 3rd trimester now and suddenly experiencing this agn 😂 hang in there mummy!

Same here, going week 9 and I felt like I lost the ability to tell if am hungry or full/bloated so I’ve been constantly taking small bites every hour lol

VIP Member

I am the same too. I usually skip breakfast before but now I cant. If I skip, I would feel dizzy & cant focus. So I am eating more than before 😁

At same stage as u, week 8! Same with you, i even wake up middle of the night cuz im hungry.. grateful to be feeling all these symptoms though :')

1y ago

Same, wake up almost every day cuz of hunger and half the timing at odd timings like now 😅

Yup same! Is normal. But am also happy can eat (not experiencing major nausea so can keep food down)

I experienced it too. Until now that I am in my 20th week 😅 Keep you fridge full of snacks!