Switching Child Preschool

Hi, my 2yr old has been with Little Footprints that is 2 buses away from where we are staying. The teachers are nice and my daughter is well adjusted there. Charging around 800 after subsidy. Recently managed to get a slot for her in the downstairs school MY World. MY World has this concept where they do not have a theme for each semester. Mostly free play, is that good? But the fees are half of what LFP is charging. I am.thinking of switching her due to lower fees and its just downstairs. But i am afraid it would be a bad choice for her. Any opinions??

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy, Personally i wouldnt change. Mainly because your child is already well adjusted and bonus is that the teachers are nice! I also feel some sort of academic structure is important than just free play. Unless the fees is a top consideration in your decision, I wouldn't change just because its cheaper. just my personal thoughts.

Read more
6y ago

The fee is actually one of the 2 reasons why i need to change. But i know the fees will be reduced next year. Another reason is the convenience, my mil is d one sending and picking her up. 2 buses away, when it rains can be quite dangerous for her and my daughter.