Fatigue and hungry all the time

This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first born is 10 months old and I'm now 2 months into my 2nd pregnancy. I understand that all pregnancies are different. But I can't help but feel constant fatigue, and constantly hungry. So hungry like I havent eaten anything in 3 days. And if i dont eat, i will feel nauseous. But i also dont feel like eating as well due to the fatigue. Any advice please? I'm thinking if this fatigue is due to waking up in the middle of the night due to my 10 month old, or because I'm pregnant, or its both? To the point i really just wish and hope i can get hospitalised because thats the only way i can really sleep and rest, without work calling, or mother duties. just inject me with sleeping pills 😭 I read that studies said folic acid causes depression. Could that be im having some depression right now

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m in week 14 now and my first pregnancy. I experienced lack of appetite between week 5-6 (only have light breakfast and lunch, pretty much skipped dinner these 2 weeks), constant fatigue between week 5-12 , after that, these symptoms significantly eased up. You may want to try having very light bites throughout the day? Instead of a normal full meal, it might be easier if you take little bites. It worked for me when I was feeling so lethargic I didn’t want to do anything, even eating or drinking. I literally just took biscuits, bread, milk, milo, fruits every now and then. It helped!

Read more