Feeling a lil stress

Hi all, my 2nd born is almost 7 months. and today i found out faint positive lines on the preg test. i missed my period this mth thinking my u stable hormones since i have pcos. my 1st born is 7 yrs old & when i had my 2nd born, i was so happy. when born, somehow i did fall into post natal depression cos of the age gap & traumatic labour. my husb and i used condom since gynae do not recommend pill or iud due to my weight and some medical condition. i also try to check on my ovulation days but due to hormones it can be all over. i havent tell my husband about the test yet. i feel like crying cos the age gap is near. any mummies face this? my husband works 24hrs then 2 days off so usually when he works, im on my own. i feel so stress up

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

One of my girlfriends recently experienced the same issue as well. Her first born is about 5-6 months old and she’s currently 4 weeks pregnant with her second one. She also expressed that she’s struggling with her firstborn and learning about her pregnancy, she’s also falling into postnatal depression. What gets her through this is lots of love and support from her husband and family members. So I suggest breaking the news gently, express how you feel and address your concerns. Find your support group! You’re a goddess by your own rights - find your calm and stay strong, you can do this! 🌻

Read more