Coconut Drink

Am 23 weeks now, when can I start drinking coconut?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I drink during second and third trimester. Not too much as it can be quite cooling. 1 week before giving birth can drink up to 2 times to clean the baby. Must be fresh young coconut not the canned or packet one.

VIP Member

Actually, there is no perfect time to drink coconut, pregnant or not. You can drink it any time; it’s delicious, hydrating and nutritious. Do take note however, that anything in excess, is not good.

Can start drinking! Its good. Ive been drinking fresh coconut twice a week, (Tuesdays & Fridays). Helps to clean baby, According to my masseuse!

is it bad? i started to drink fresh buco/coconut juice, 1st month until now.. 23 weeks... almost everyday.

3y ago

No worries ma’am mas magnda po un

actually pure coconut water is good. i have been drinking it since first trimester. now im 23 weeks. but depends on individual

VIP Member

Best to drink from beginning of final trimester onwards. Once to twice per week. Go for fresh coconut water instead of canned ones.

Mmm.. if according to my mum.. the best time is during 3rd trimester.. and dnt forget to eat pomegranate.. its very good..

I have started drinking from 30wks, around 2 times a week. Fresh coconut, not those canned or bottled ones.

I think coconut is fine as long as in moderation. I drank mr coconut shakes in 2nd trimester

You don’t even need to drink coconut water. It’s just water with electrolyte (like h2o).