6 Replies

Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy journey! It's wonderful that you are feeling your baby's movements and are attentive to your health and well-being. Regarding your concerns, here are some suggestions: 1. **Appetite and Prenatal Vitamins**: - It's common to have fluctuating appetite during pregnancy. Opt for nutrient-dense foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. - Consider switching to prenatal gummies if swallowing pills is difficult. These can be a more pleasant alternative and still provide essential nutrients for you and your baby. 2. **Dry Throat and Heartburn**: - Dry and scratchy throat along with upper back/chest pain could indeed be symptoms of heartburn. Try eating smaller, more frequent meals, avoiding spicy or acidic foods, and staying hydrated. - Consult your healthcare provider about safe remedies for heartburn during pregnancy. 3. **Medications and Rheumatoid Arthritis**: - Make sure to discuss all your medications with your healthcare provider, especially if you have concerns about their impact during pregnancy. 4. **Post-Covid Recovery**: - It's great that you've recovered from Covid. If you have any lingering symptoms or concerns, discuss them with your healthcare provider for guidance. 5. **Baby's Growth and Bump Size**: - Every pregnancy is unique, and bump size can vary. Feeling the baby's movements is a positive sign of their well-being. Trust the upcoming FA scan to provide more insights into your baby's growth. Remember, it's important to prioritize self-care and communicate any concerns with your healthcare provider. Take care of yourself and your little one, and if you have any further questions or need more advice, feel free to ask! https://invl.io/cll6she

I have little appetite throughout my whole pregnancy. I only can eat 1-2 small meals a day. Just try to eat and split into smaller meals. Also eat more healthier food like protein, fruits and vegetables instead. I had covid during my third trimester. My gynae said it does not affect the baby. Just ensure you drink more water, eat vitamin C, consult doctor to get pregnancy safe medication. Do not self medicate. It’s okay if your bump looks small. I don’t even look pregnant when I was at my 7th month. I don’t get seat when I am on public transport too 😂 My bump only grew bigger when I was 8 months pregnant. Bump size doesn’t matter as long as your gynae says your baby is on the right track every check up. You will be able to feel more intense kicks and punch as you goes into third trimester. That’s when you will lose your sleep when baby is active in the middle of the night. Don’t worry as long as your gynae said baby is all good during your monthly check up. All the best.

Im learning to take it one step at a time as i tend to over worry. Its like a different challenge at every stage😅 Thanks for sharing and all the best to you too.

Do hydrate and rest well. I skip some vitamins too cos forget to take. Do try to eat a balanced diet if possible. Jy mommy!

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles