Question about night feeding

My 20 months old toddler still wakes up at least once during the night for milk. Is this normal?

63 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... may I suggest your last feed for the day at around 11pm or midnight. Try and see if your child still require night feed

5y ago

If I give her milk around midnight sometime she will wake up 3:00am or 4:00am for milk

Mine is 1yo n 8m so far so good he sleep so well I’m making it sure that they’re full before bed time ❤️

VIP Member

Hmmm... 20 months is quite big and it sounds like she has a great appetite! But do try and feed her before she goes to bed(:

5y ago

Yeah. There were period of time she wants milk 2-3 times a night always like when she was a little baby that lasts about almost 4-5 weeks

i think it's normal. mine is 21months, sometimes wakes up more than once. but he went back to sleep after milk.

LO ko 1year & 8months, nakaka dalawang 6 oz padin na gatas tuwing madaling araw. Minsan susobra pa ng 4oz.

My LO stop waking up for milk at 15th months but still wake up for comfort so just pat pat will do....

My 20 month old baby, too. Iiyak tapos pag sinalpakan ng dede tutulog na ulit. Parang 2-4x at night

Same mine still waking up once or twice for milk and refused to slp if I don’t give him milk 😓

buti nga ikaw sis once lang☺️. ako yta 4-5x nagdede as in di ako nakakatulog Ng straight😅

Super Mum

What time did she sleep? Maybe she sleep abit too early? By right she should be able to sleep through.

5y ago

We try to put her to bed before 9:00pm