5 Replies

this is my 8 months bump. I was 47kg in 1st trimester and currently 54kg. people are bound to comment and I've also been getting comments on how my bump is barely visible during 5-6 months. I only started to really pop at 7 months and even so, it's still comparatively small to others. I'm also a ftm and understand your worries. I just have to keep reminding myself that the scans are normal and doctor say that baby is growing well. I try not to weigh myself too much also.

I didn’t have a visible bump throughout my pregnancy ( first pregnancy too ) , nurses were asking me if I’m sure I’m pregnant Everytime I go for checkup and even when I was about to deliver haha 😫 baby was born at 40wks exact at 3.002kg , 1st tri was 47kg and last tri was 63kg, I didn’t start gaining much weight till last tri , don’t worry mummy so long as all the checkups are going well it’ll be good !

hey babe! do u mind sharing ur bump pic

TapFluencer

Hi 👋🏻 all pregnancy r different. I’m 45kg before pregnancy and throughout 1st trim. On the day of delivery I was 58kg. My tummy was all way flat until obvious n sharp at 7mo onwards. Had a healthy boy at 38w3d. So no worries, so long all scans r good I don’t think it’s a problem! Good luck babe! 👍🏻

how was ur scans all along? if baby is doing fine then u shudnt worry too much.... first time mum usually have a smaller bump... my sis pregnant with her first, she dont look pregnant at all, only cn see her bump at 8mths!

its ok mummy... as long baby is healthy and u cn feel their kicks, thats the best alrdy... cos first time pregnancy mostly smaller bump... even my neighbour, she is expecting her #3, noone knows as her tummy only looks bloated, suddenly 1 day we saw her with her baby and we are quite shock as she dont look pregnant at all, just bloated... u are not alone ok! hugssss

VIP Member

Hi dont worry. All three of my pregnancy i only started showing @ 7months onwards. And third one i barely gain any weight but baby is healthy & growing well:)

Trending Questions

Related Articles