9 Replies

Congratulations! i'm also a FTM, currently week 11 D6 😊 I always have irregular period since young so it didnt occurred to me that I may be pregnant as I didnt show any symptoms. But my husband bought me the kit and I went to test it. Mine came out super bold immediately too and I was in a blank state of mind. Meanwhile, my husband was very excited already 😂😂 I tested again next morning, just to be sure, and it came out bold immediately as well. But I still couldn't believe my eyes. I did 3 tests in total and managed to book an appointment with nuh at week 11. Did the very first ultrascan and saw the baby kicking and moving around. That was when it finally hits me and I felt very very emotional at that moment haha.

congrats!! I think our EDD is the same 🤭

Hihi, i rem my menses was late and grabmart/panda mart from watsons 1 digital and 1 normal pee stick from Clear Blue. Did the test 1-2 days before cny cos couldnt wait as i realised i was 2 wks menses late. So when the 3 sign came out i was stunned cos only expected maybe 1-2wks. Turns out the short menses i had was perhaps implantation bleeding. So anyway told my hubs. And it didnt really hit us that we really having a kid till when i was 5mths along. Lil. Currently im 25 weeks (6mths) when the aches kick in, really feel the impact more.

Both of my children had super fast results on the test kit. the first time, I took while my husband went to a nearby shop because I thought it will take a while. But the results were so fast and waiting for him to come home was the longest wait ever! for the 2nd one, I did the test when he was at home so I can tell him immediately. lol We were trying so although it was expected, I was still shocked and felt surreal.

Congratulations! 🥹 We are a young couple TTC for a year. Previously I missed my period for 12 days and it came back negative (I had irregular periods). The next when I missed 14 days I didn’t bothered too much but thought I’ll try it again.. I purchased a clear blue kit and tested at work,results came out immediately! 🥰🥰 It was hard to resist till I end work to surprise my husband 😂

congratulations too! your hubs must be so happy to receive the good news after a day of work. I didn't surprise my hubby as we went to purchase the clear blue kit together and he was having an online meeting while I "surprise" him 😂

Yes. I had a similar experience and feeling too. I remember i was using the squat toilet cubicle at my workplace. When i saw the plus sign appear right after the sample passed through, i almost lost balance and dropped inside the toilet bowl. Lol. Though shock at first, you'll come to be prepared and feel blessed from the checkups to come. Jiayou!!

congratulations babe! if your hcg is high enough, the line will show immediately when the urine pass through the test window. mine did show up immediately as well as I tested close to a week after my missed period.

Same here. We were planning for a baby but I didn’t expect to be so fast. I wasn’t feeling super happy, but after hearing baby’s heartbeat at week 7. I almost teared, in a happy way of course.

exactly the same situation as u. after 1st scan and seeing my baby on screen I was so close to tearing. can't believe there's a little life growing inside me.

congrats !! I'm a FTM too, ttc for many years.. my period is usually very regular with symptoms.. I test the pregnancy kit 1 day after missed period because there's pregnancy symptoms 😊

I'm also a 1st time mom! And same as you i was totally shocked with two strong lines and just stared on my PT for a couple of mins 😆

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles