19 weeks. i cannot really digest vege, and i dislike vege. cant really eat. (surprisingly, i wasnt like that before pregnancy.) what should i do?

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same goes with me during my first trimester..kept vomiting and i feel like nothing much i could eat..I switched my food choices to those simple meals which actually not my favourite foods..guess what my baby seemed like them more than what i used to eat..now i am at 16weeks+ able to eat some of vege with moderation..morning sickness getting better now, my appetite started to improve too..

Read more

Totally understand...some women add spinach or kale to their fruit smoothies to disguise the taste. You might also find it easier to drink vegetable soups. When it's all blended together you can hardly tell. Pasta with veggie/tomato sauce is another option. Meanwhile, compensate by having lots of fruits and don't forget to take your prenatal vitamins every day!

Read more

I had the same problem, and it was surprising because I was always a vegetable lover. I read that it's common to experience an aversion to vegetables during your pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. Try to eat more fruits, because they are rich in vitamins and minerals too. Ask your doctor if you need to take any vitamin supplements.

Read more

.,same here.. can't even stand the smell of veggies anymore..my prenatal vitamins gives me tummy aches, so I can't take them daily. I have to psyche myself into taking them. So I just compensate by drinking more milk and eating fruits.

Opposite tayo momshy, ako naman i feel incomplete if wala akong kahif anong veggies sa meal ko... Just be creative Sis, like for example yung mga green leafy veggies mo pede mo i omelet. Or make it salad with fruits... Put lettuce in sandwiches

Read more

You may add vegetables onto the fruit juice, but make sure the vegetables are well cooked (preggers cannot have raw vegetable) before blending it. You may also try to prepare some dish like vegetables soup such as borsche soup (i love it).

hello 19 weeks & 2 days si bby. 3 months akong nagsusuka at di maka take any solid & liquid foods. Now okay naman na, pero i cant digest chicken, i dunno why 😂 more on veggies and sweets ang type ng tastebuds ko at tummy ko 😋

19weeks here.. baliktad naman ako 😅 ayoko ng meat.. pork, beef or chicken pa yan. puro veggies ako. Para na kong vegetarian. Siguro ask the ob nalang kung ano supplement needed kasi nga di makakain ng mga need kainin.

3y ago

hello! po ako din 19 weeks na din po,nakakatuwa Kasi Wala naman po akong pili sa pagkain🙂

same here. i suddenly dont have the appetite for vege. so what i did was i ensure i took the DHA, calcium and Obimin given by Gynae. apart frm that, i take in more Anmum😊😊

Read more

same po hehe piling gulay lang gusto ko like talong pero prito lang kangkong basta adobo o hinalo sa sinigang. nung bata ako nabuhay akong sabaw sabaw lang ng gulay hahaha