uncomfortable after eating

Hi 13 wks here, do u all feel uncomfortable after eating.. when the food is digesting .? Not eating too full.. just right but still fell uncomfortable.. when will this feeling end??

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... you might be experiencing heart burn. Since heartburn is another very common symptom of pregnancy, you will have multiple choices at your fingertips to soothe the burn (both medicine and home remedies). As far as home remedies go, saltine crackers, ginger ale, and mint gum have been known to provide relief. Milk has been a miracle cure for me personally, providing relief almost immediately. As a last resort, one teaspoon of baking soda mixed into a tall glass of water works wonders…if you can keep it down.

Read more

Same case for me, so we just have to ride this out ! It’s also due to the hormones that affect how the tongue tastes food, bitter taste on tongue after food, tongue Color changes, etc. Bear with it, It will be over soon

I had heartburn too during my pregnancy, only second trimester was slightly better but came back again during third trimester.. Eat small frequent meals, drink warm drinks and sleep in incline position..

Yes, just out of first trimester there may still be some lingering morning sickness, hang in there, it should pass soon!

Maybe can try eating smaller frequent meals and drinking some hot tea, it was slightly better for me after that

I had heartburn in my first and third trimester. I have tried ginger tea and it works like a charm.

Bloating. Quite common. Depends on individual. Some like that throughout pregnancy

VIP Member

It's common at this stage. It gets better in a couple of weeks, hang in there!

You can go to polyclinic and get some gastric medicine safe for pregnancy

It depends on individual... I got heartburn throughout my pregnancy