My 10 month fall at the changing area at paragon.. The height is definitely high than him.. and he fall face down if i'm not wrong and he seem like he's saving his face from landing the floor.. he had a bit of bruise near his lips.. should i go to kkh? I'm so worried.. I don't know I think of my stroller that fall back then him laying on the changing area.. I know u might think i'm such a stupid mother who never think of my child safety.. but i don't want this to happen either.. i can't forgive myself about what happen.. this is his 4th fall.. the 3rd fall we went to kkh as he fall head 1st and he was seem dizzy.. but we were sent home cause he never vomit or shows any other symtoms.. we wanted to do a head scan but was not allowed to if theres no bump more the 4"...i'm just worried he had any blood clot in his head or any concussion... this 4th fall he seem normal but i'm still worried... what sld i do mummies?? ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, It is so unfortunate that the baby has a consecutive 4th fall. I must say that please be extra careful if you know that baby is prone to falling. Also, it is great luck that thankfully he is not hurt any of the 4 times. I think, you must first check yourself thoroughly to ensure that the baby is fine. Also monitor him, and see if he shows some signs of sluggishness and loss in appetite. But, I think do not waste time in that as well if you think he had a high fall. Get him throughly checked by the doctor.

Read more
8y ago

now i'm very extra careful causs i doesn't want him to fall again..i wanted to go kkh but afraid will be sent home cause not vomiting or no any abnormal behaviour so far.. but still i'm worried about inside him...