My 10 months old baby frequently keep waking up in the middle of the night demanding for milk. Im feeding her 150-180ml of milk isit too less for her? In school shes taking 1bowl of porridge. Should i change her diet and Increase the milk supply?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My 10 month old baby sleeps from 7pm to 7am without waking up for milk. She has 3 breastfeeding sessions, and 3 solid meals with an afternoon snack. Make sure your baby is feeding well throughout the day and there should be no reason for her to wake up hungry in the middle of the night.

VIP Member

you can consider increasing the before bed time feeds. And at 10months old, it's still normal to be waking up at night for milk though

Hi mummy! By 10 months, babies can have 3 to 4 bottles per day (200-240mL) so maybe try giving her a little more milk.

Normal for baby to wake up. Baby only 10 months old. Still small. Sometimes they ask for milk as comfort too.

How many feeds of milk does she have in a day? And aside from school food does she have dinner?

VIP Member

Hi mummy can you share what her daily diet includes? Hw many feedings of milk and porridge?