What are the chances

1 in 5 women miscarriages. This time, I’m the one. How long after the major discharge did any of you try and fall preg again?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a chemical pregnancy during cny period this year, and took the next few months to focus on myself and let my body recover properly before actively trying again. I’m currently 6 weeks now, found out on our anniversary 😊 Don’t worry and don’t rush it!!

I had 2 consecutively and made sure with gynae checkup that everything has cleared out.. didnt try getting preg until 5yrs later, 2 failed iui, 1 failed ivf, success 2nd ivf attempt with lotsa effort in eating healthy, exercising and vitamins and tcm.

I waited till the period becomes regular again. Tried but was unsuccessful and sought fertility options. luckily I got pregnant after taking clomid. currently at 34 weeks. Continue taking folic acid and take it easy!

it depends on individual health. for me i always have irregular menses and my cycle is unpredictable. i had a miss miscarriage last year april. and it took me close to a year to get pregnant with my bbg.

VIP Member

Although this depends on body to body and the recovery process as well Family doctor suggested to get an expert advice from the gyne when can one should try again depending on the readyness of the body

hope you are feeling better. I had a chemical preg in June, voila end July we were expecting! jiayou and take care. most importantly is don't stress about it and rest well.

I had one earlier this yr and was all upset because it was my first. After which found out i was pregnant 2 mths later. In my 38th week now!

VIP Member

Chemical preg on 01 Jan 2022, waited for period to become regular, tried in March 2022, currently baby is 7 weeks old :)

Miscarriaged last yr july and pregnant again on this yr april. 35 weeks pregnant now. Take it easy and rest well!

Just here to say I’m sorry this happened to you. Hope you’re ok and coping as well as you could 🙏🏼