Concerns & hoping for some advice!

1) I’ll prolly be going for induction of labour. Currently at 37 weeks. Reason being - baby is too big. 2) as a first time mum, I really do not know how to push a baby out. Is this something that I should worry? And will it cause a negative impact on my baby should I not know how to push the baby out?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, just wanna share with u my experience I'm a first time mom too however i managed to deliver my adorable son naturally without epidural if i can, I'm sure you can also deliver safely too. well, i also have to be induced at 40 weeks. i was so scared and not prepared to give birth cos idk if I'm able to have a normal delivery or c sect. non stop thinking about the pro and cons. when the nurse induced me i feel nothing but uncomfortable however as time passes damn 😅 that's where the game begin i started to feel the contractions it feels like period cramps but alot more painful then comes the active labour which you feel the contractions every 5-10 mins. Doctor will definitely have to just cut a little bit down there for first time mummy and trust me you won't feel the pain when it happen cos you will get distracted by the contractions that you will be feeling. 4-5 pushes and i safely deliver my adorable son. did get myself prepare like reading alot of articles, getting advices from mummies who has experience and watching YouTube videos on breathing techniques and it works! Just keep telling yourself that you can do this. our body is created this way! just get over it and done do not focus on the pain but your breathing. Have a positive mindset just remind yourself like "The pain will go once the baby is out" or when you're pushing the baby out keep telling yourself that you can't wait to see the baby face 😁 read your prayers that's important ask GOD for help. You can do this mummy! my prayers are with you ❤️

Read more