βœ•

Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!

Mahilig ka bang sumagot ng mga tanong dito sa app? Gustong makatulong sa ibang parents? Then apply now to be a SUPER MOM MODERATOR! Ano ang SUPER MOM MODERATOR? The Super Mom program enlists moms who are active in the app and committed to helping fellow parents in their parenting journey. She should be: - non-judgmental, helpful, and always respectful in answering questions of app members - no prior flagged posts or comments - has not violated community guidelines in the past - willing to check daily if there are unanswered questions Perks of being a SUPER MOM Of course, we believe that sharing parenting knowledge should be rewarding too. Kaya naman you will be "paid" with points with the total ng weekly na masasagot mo. Example: sumagot ka ng 1,500 questions this week, you will get 1,500 points. So mas madaming masagot na questions, mas madaming points! You will also get alerts kapag may paparating na contests and rewards. PLUS may Super Mom badge sa profile pic para alam ng community na isa ka sa Super Moms. But remember, kailangan helpful ang mga sagot sa questions. If your answer gets reported or flagged, we will investigate and review your membership sa Super Moms. Sabi nga sa Spider-man, "With great power comes great responsibility!" How to be a SUPER MOM? We will be needing 10 Super Mom moderators for now. Paano mag-apply? Napakadali lang! Mag-comment dito sa post ng "I want to be a Super Mom" o "Gusto kong maging Super Mom" kasama ang rason why you want to join. We will review your profiles and check your past replies and posts. DEADLINE for applications: May 31, 2020 Huwag mag-alala ang mga hindi mapipili dahil we will be getting more Super Moms in the future. ?❀️️

182 Replies

I want to be a Super Mom! To help other mommies out there especially mga FTM na madaming questions regarding sa pregnancy hanggang sa manganak na sila. Nakakatuwang tumulong sa pag sagot lng ng mga ilang questions kahit minsan ang need lng is sense of humor pero para sa ikabubuti ng mga batang nasa sinapupunan pa lng need mong ipaliwanag sa magandang way yung pag ingat sa buhay lalo nat dalawang tao or buhay na ang nasa iisang katawan. Huwag tayo puro take ng take mas magandang madaming na gi'give dn para more blessings dn. πŸ™‚

VIP Member

i want to be a super mom because i personally wanna share my knowledge and learnings about motherhood, pregnancy and life.. i wanna help those who seek help, advise and comfort, because every journey will be easier if you have other mommies you can befriend along the way. I had a very complicated pregnancy that is why i wanna share my experience lalo na for those first time mommies. i always answer those unanswered questions because i don't want them to feel ignored. lalo na alam ko naman ang sagot. 😊😊😊

I want to be a super mom... As a first time mother, I realized how difficult yet fulfilling our role is. I would like to grab this opportunity to help other moms out there who might be facing challenging situation in their journey towards motherhood. I would be happy to share my thoughts with other moms, answer their questions base on facts and personal experiences without being judgemental or boastful. For me, it is such a wonderful feeling to help other people even in a small simplest way possible 😊.

I want to be a supermom πŸ™πŸ§‘ As a first time and a teen mom, I can encourage my fellow teen mom to do the best that they can being a parent. I also want to share my journey that will surely help fellow mothers. I can give the best advice in terms of their personal problems or all about emotional feelings. Being a mother is not an easy thing for some, our mental health is needed to be protected, so I am here to give you some piece of advice or encouragement to lift and cheer you up. :)

I want to be a super mom! Why? First of all I'm a mommy of two and I've experienced a lot with my children. Some are the same with other moms and some are unique experiences that I can share and tell to my fellow mommies. It gives me a relief and happiness whenever I share something that can help others through my experiences and also, it's a pride that you as a mom knows a lot but not all on how to take good care of your child, so that's it. I hope I can be one of the Super Moms 😁

VIP Member

I want to be a supermom, aside from earning points gusto ko rin magcontribute ng mga nalalaman ko and personal experience as a mom. I want to share positivity to those in needs, esp those who go through PPD, and those who are having anxiety problems. I must admit, I got super stressed when I cant connect my old TAP account, naglie-low ako as being active, I truly adore this app so Im back and starting again. Please consider me as one of super moms, God bless us all.

I want to be a Super Mom, because I wanna share all the knowledge and experience that I had through my whole pregnancy. All the tips and advices so that other moms know already what to do incase they experience the same problem. It was hard from my end because no one helped me with my journey and that is one thing at I dont want to experience by the other moms. Therefore, I truly believe that I can be their super moms to help them with their journey.

VIP Member

"I WANT TO BE A SUPER MOM" Cause I want to help other first time mom with their journey to become a wonderful mom. I want to share my experience to them. Alam ko magkakaiba tayo ng journey pero masarap pa din sa feeling pag may nag papasalamat sayo dahil sa advice mo. Hindi man tayo expert pero tinatry pa din nating tumulong dahil pare-pareho tayong mommy. Pare-pareho tayo na gustong mapabuti at ibigay ang best natin para sa ating baby. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I want to be a Super Mom for the following reasons: 1. I'd love to respond to the queries of other moms based on empirical studies and practical experiences. 2. I feel obligated to seek knowledge and share it. 3. Being a mom has a greater role in nation-building. 4. I listen to stories of others and learn from them. 5. My interpersonal skill is in the highest level. 6. I commit to volunteer for the needy. 7. I only expect reward from One God.

VIP Member

I want to be a super mom dahil gusto kong makatulog sa mga momshies na kagaya ko sa mga questions nila about mother hood andto give positive advices dahil alam ko tayong mga momshies ay super emotionals napansin ko kasi dito sa app ja to madaming nag popost ng mga hinanakit and mga question about sa mga gagawin sa mga anak nila and gusto ko silang tulongan na ma overcome nila yung mga hinanakit nila like me thru advices :) thank you

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles